The following lists all volunteer opportunities to assist you in choosing assignments within the registration/self-scheduling system that meet your availability and interests.
Note: the number inside ( ) is the number of volunteers still needed as of 10/9.
Health & Fitness Expo (Saturday, Oct. 13th)
- 8:00pm-1:00pm, Race Packet Pickup, 1st shift (1), Westin Ballroom
- 12:30pm-5:30pm, Race Packet Pickup, 2nd shift (2), Westin Ballroom
- 12:30pm-5:30pm, Expo Director/Greeter, 2nd shift (1) Westin Ballroom
Race Day (Sunday, Oct. 14th)
- 2am-6:30am, Equipment Helper (1) Ka'anapali
- 4:30am-8am, Starting Line Crew (2) (Ka'anapali
- 5:45am-9:45am, Food Crew, 1st shift (6)
- 6am-11am, Finish Line Monitor (2)
- 6am-1pm, Finish Line Volunteer (5)
- 8am-11am, Trash Captain (1)
- 8am-11am, Awards Ceremony (1)
- 8am-11am, Directional/Floater (5)
To become a volunteer you must register. Those who have a myvolunteerpage profile can login with their existing username/password, update their profile as it relates to the marathon and await a confirmation email that they can select volunteer activities. Others will need to create a new myvolunteerpage profile. If you know you have one but can't remember your login, contact volunteer director, Keith Ranney (please do not create a duplicate profile). Note: you will not be able to sign up for volunteer activities until after your registration has been reviewed and approved.