Volunteer Registration Now Open!
The 2019 Maui Marathon is the weekend of Oct. 11-13. It includes a full marathon, 1/2 marathon, full marathon relay, 10K and 5K races. The Runners Expo is at the Westin Resort & Spa on the 11th & 12th where runners pick up their racing packets and can browse the many vendors that support the athletes. The races are Sunday, Oct. 13th.
There are volunteer activities for the Runner's Expo event at the Westin in Ka'anapali and the starting/finish line outside of the Ka'anapail Beach Hotel:
- Thursday (10/10), Goodie Bag Stuffing in the Westin ballroom from 1:00pm to 4:30pm
- Friday (10/11), Race Packet Pickup in the Westin ballroom from noon-5:00pm
- Saturday (10/12), Race Packet Pickup in the Westin ballroom & Finish Line Setup from 11:00am-5:00pm in front of KBH in Kaanapali
- Sunday (10/13) is a full day of volunteer activities starting as early as 2:00am with everything winding down shortly after noon. The final clean-up crew that starts at noon should have everything wrapped up around 3pm.
- Food is provided for all registered volunteers.
To become a volunteer you must register. Those who have a myImpactpage profile can login with their existing username/password, update their profile as it relates to the marathon and await a confirmation email that they can select volunteer activities (under list view). Others will need to create a new myImpactpage profile. If you know you have one but can't remember your login, contact volunteer director, Keith Ranney (please do not create a duplicate profile). Note: you will not be able to sign up for volunteer activities until after your registration has been reviewed and approved.